Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

JAPFEST: South East (hampshire)

The events diary
Jay88B
My Generation: 4G

JAPFEST: South East (hampshire)

Post by Jay88B » Sun May 10, 2015 1:56 pm

Hey Guys, looking at the list on the official thread, looks like i'm possibly the only one coming from this way, apart from thebusofwoe up in Salisbury....

So just an open invitation for anyone heading from this way to join the drive up. I will be leaving from the golden arches in Hedge End (yes, the one on the "kebab lap") then traveling up with the southern customs lot, who I believe are meeting at Tesco's in Winnal, bottom of A34.

Anyone who fancies joining, just let me know and i'll pass on further details as I get them. A friend is on the stand with them, and they wont give the stand passes until winnal so they all drive together.... so I getting the details from them, and will pass them on.
SURGEON GENERAL WARNING:
THE IMITATION OF ANY OR ALL MANEUVERS EXECUTED BY A PRELUDE IS HAZARDOUS TO YOUR CAR'S HEALTH. DRIVING A PRELUDE MAY CAUSE LOSS OF INTEREST IN OTHER CARS, WOMEN AND SPEED LIMITS. OTHER SYMPTOMS INCLUDE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, COLD SWEATS AND OTHER SYMPTOMS RELATED TO ADDICTION. IF THE SYMPTOMS PERSIST, DRIVE!

Prelude: Because all great stories have one. Just like Honda.

Return to “Events”