Congratulations to vtecmec for winning May/June's Lude Of The Month, with his DIY Turbo BB1 build.

>>> Click Here For Profile <<<

Hello from the other side ;)

New member? Introduce yourself here!
xstellx
My Generation: 4G

Hello from the other side ;)

Post by xstellx » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:21 pm

Hi I'm new here (and quite new to forums in general!) so please go easy on me lol :)

Actually also fairly new to Honda - I've had a pre face lift ep3 just over a year now, and let's just say it's a work in progress but suppose that's half the fun!

I've mostly always had Vauxhalls so I'm keen to learn all I can, I signed up to a couple of civic/ type r forums which have been really helpful.

We have been really enjoying the jap events and my son is now a huge fan of anything Honda!

My reason for joining here is that we will be going japshow for my friends little boys birthday and was hoping to be really cheeky and see if we could tag along with you guys (his dad's got a prelude but he's not on here) be a nice surprise for little man too :D

If there is any thing else you would like to know please just ask!

Thanks for reading xx

P.s. here's what I'm driving...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
My Generation: 0G

Post by NafemanNathan » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:27 pm

Welcome to the club. Certainly a different reason for joining, but a good one nonetheless :)

Doubt I'm going to Japshow, but I'm sure the guys won't have a problem with your intentions. I assume you're wanting to get your friend's prelude on the club stand? It's generally a case of the more the merrier and everyone is always keen to meet a new face, especially if they're a Prelude/Honda fan ;)

Have you checked out the Japshow thread in the events sub forum? That'll let you know all you need to do.

xstellx

Re: Hello from the other side ;)

Post by xstellx » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:33 pm

Thanks very much @NafemanNathan :) So are you guys local or from all over the land?

Yeah it seems like a nice idea we're not too far from santapod it's a good little day out!

I did actually possibly post there first (if we are talking about the same sub forum - sorry this is all still a bit confusing!) I'm just working on sneaking a pic of his car lol ;)

NafemanNathan
LotM Winner
My Generation: 0G

Post by NafemanNathan » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:42 pm

I'm down in Somerset in the South West, but yes we're from all over. There's a fair few from Europe on here who are fairly regular to, as well as a handful from the States.

Yeah I saw after that you'd already posted there :)

damon
My Generation: 5G

Post by damon » Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:47 pm

Edit

xstellx

Re: Hello from the other side ;)

Post by xstellx » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:39 pm

ah that must be nice this time of year! oh wow thats a very big community :D do you get to visit each other much? Haha oh good I'm extremely pleased to hear I managed to get it in the right place

Return to “New Members”